Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby On Board

First day at home with Elyse Jacquelyn Sterger, our beautiful little girl.
For in our eyes she is so perfect, and we love so very much.
She was born on January 23, 2012 at Logan Regional Hospital @ 1736 (military time).
She weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 inches long. Although she was perfect in our eyes, we are a little worried about her because she was born with a deformed ear. This scares me especially because of my medical history. I was born with a collapsed inner ear canal and had to have 4 surgeries throughout my life and just learned a few weeks ago that i might have to have another one.
I pray this doesn't happen to Elyse. It would kill me if she had to grow up the same way I did.
I want her to be like daddy to a certain extent but not like this.




We Love you Elyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment